The Bridge group is seeking a recently qualified Accountant on a full-time or part-time basis. The role will include the production of company accounts for Bridge group companies as well as management accounts for a number of client companies. The role would suit a motivated individual with a minimum of 1 year PQE and the ability to work independently. They should have a proven record of strong numeric/analytic skills and good time management. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop their career gaining exposure to accounting for financial services companies.
Good knowledge of Microsoft Office especially Excel and preparation of accounts through an accounting package required, familiarity with Sage 200 an advantage.
- Preparation and presentation of accurate monthly/quarterly/annual client accounts within
- Profit and loss account, balance sheet, trial balance together with supporting reports
- Review and analysis of revenue accounts
- Review and analysis of cost accounts – such as salaries, direct and indirect expenses.
- Preparation cash/revenue/creditor reconciliations. Responsible for improving the internal
controls around cash and revenue.
- Maintenance of accruals schedule and prepayment schedules
- Assistance in our client’s year end audits
- Liaising with tax advisors in respect of tax compliance matters
- Preparation of client VAT returns and annual return of trading details
- Preparation of client payroll and P30 returns and annual P35
- Central Bank monthly/quarterly reporting
- Completion of client billing and responsible for credit control. Responsible for improving the
internal controls around client billing.
- Maintaining and building relationships with a portfolio of clients
- Ad hoc finance reports and other tasks as required